your lovely little lace
[html]

occgoodnessss

Amaranth felt as though she wasn't ready for a guest she was getting cleaned up and she couldn't figure out what she had done with her hairbrush. she had never really spoken to princess. She hadn't sought out anyone. She hadn't felt the need to go after and talk to people. Her appearance today was appalling and she felt horrid being seen like this. "Forgive me I can't find my hairbrush I'm so tired and I was just washing up." She said.

Amaranth turned as she went to he bassent. She wanted t cheak on the baby. She had changed her way of thinking. "How have you been?" She asked as she picked him up. She was proud of him now. "This is Jiva. would you like to hold him?" She said smiling. The little boy yawned lightly as he cuddled into amaranth. "I think I should find my brush sometime before many people see me like this." She wasn't sure how bad she looked.

<style type="text/css">
.Ayitafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6c0ca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d5d2cf; }
.Ayitafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; text-align:center;}
.Ayitafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ayitafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #684646; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ayitafreeb1-border1 {width:452px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Ayitafreeb1-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5d2cf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread