your lovely little lace
[html]

occgoodnessss

Amaranth smiled seeing princess hold her pride and joy. She couldn't believe how proud she had become of the boy that looked so much like her. Today was such a good day, Amaranth was irenic and nothing could change that. Shuffling through the trunk to find her hair brush.

Amaranth had almost not heard what Princess said as she pulled her brush out. "Really!" she exclaimed as she looked at her. "I've never really had anyone do my hair. I think I would like that very much thank you." She said as she shut the trunk. "I hope you don't mind sitting on the floor." She said as she moved towards the warmer area by the fire. She had never gotten close to it since the birth and she still kept a distance now.

Amaranth sat down and held out her arms. "I'll take him." she stated as she placed the brush beside her. she couldn't believe how excited she was to have someone playing with her hair.

<style type="text/css">
.Ayitafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6c0ca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d5d2cf; }
.Ayitafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; text-align:center;}
.Ayitafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ayitafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #684646; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ayitafreeb1-border1 {width:452px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Ayitafreeb1-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5d2cf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread