Fireflies Light the Way
[html]

OOC here!

As Revan walked along the borders, he began to wonder what would have happened had he not met Inferni first and ran into another pack instead, perhaps this one just as an example. Would they have allowed him to join? Would they have pushed him away because of his coyote/jackal heritage? Revan didn't know much about this pack, but he could pick up some scents of various creatures going through here. It was easy to give the benefit of the doubt, assume this pack would have welcomed him in with open arms, but that certainly didn't give him any thoughts about trespassing.

No, Revan didn't even so much as paw the line, staying quite a distance from it, even as a sudden crunching caused him to turn just as a female wolf came into view and spoke to him. At first Revan thought he had been mistaken when he had thought he wasn't near the territory line, but the scent of the markers was still a ways away, so that thought was quickly put to rest. He smiled, sitting down calmly and watching the female. "Actually, I'm more jackal than coyote, but it does tend to get confused within the mix. It's ok though, I won't take offense to it. As for what I'm doing out here? Mainly just passing through. I was on a bit of an adventure on my day off today and happened to stumble upon your packlands by accident." He didn't fail to notice her taking him in. "I'm Revan by the way." He bowed his head gently with a smile.

Revan took in the details of her appearance as she had done the same. "And may I ask what your name is Miss? I must say if it's as beautiful as you are, it definitely suits you well." He smiled.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread