You were wild, where are you now?
Liam loved exploring the Chien Hotel. So many rooms and in every room was either another friend or a place to explore. He burst into the doors with glee. Liam laid on the rug that he loved so much in the main lobby. It was red with blue sequences. It smelled of dust and age but Liam somewhat liked the smell. He jumped up and looked side to side and remembered his favorite room. It was on the third floor but it was worth it. He could remember it now the floor was soft to touch and let his paw rest from all his play. The walls were covered in beautiful paintings of nature. One of a great owl with huge yellow eyes that seemed to look though you. One with a doe and its fawn , anyone could feel the love between them and the connection they have. One with a song bird that was singing its heart out. Liam felt as though he could hear the notes of the bird though the paper when he looked at it. Even though they were all paintings they seemed so real as though he could touch them. The room always smelled of spring air as if every day was spring. Liam snapped back to real life. Enough thinking about it he though.
He took one more roll on the rug and started towards the stair case. The excitement welled up inside him and he started to run. He was certainly was not quiet about it too. Every step he made a thump of his paws and the hollow stairs didn't help, they just made the sound echo. Liam was having so much fun he didn't notice another canine coming down. He looked up but it was to late. His thumping of feet stopped as he crashed into the other canine. Thankfully they were not exactly on the stairs but on a flat part so no one fell down them. He looked up at the canine and was appalled. Who was this wolf he had never seen her before. "I I I'm sorry." he said to this strange new canine. "I wasn't watching where I was going." He stood up and shook his pelt. He checked himself and he wasn't in any major pain just a little sore.

Messages In This Thread