I Heard the World
[html]

WC: 344 OOC: Shaw such a derp

Shawchert was not convinced, and he knew that a pregnancy took a lot out of a female, and it seemed it was taking a bit out of Skye. He fround and folded his arms over his chest unconvinced. Her remark left him laughing, yes he could understand her feeling like she needed to do things for the pack, but she was also carrying pups, the number one thing she should be thinking about.

“Skye, you do quite a bit for us already, but being pregnant, I don’t think you should be doing such hard labor, When you have your pups I’ll personally watch them just so you can break your back on these beasts, but right now you have little ones in there and they need your protection first and foremost, so I relieve you of most of your duties.”

Shawchert said sturnly, he was glad she was ok with his suggestion of heading to her home, which was much closer, he could tell she and Bangle had done a good job at cleaning up the area, mostly Bangle for he probably saw too many treasures to leave laying around. He followed her in and sat next to her, and when she asked what was wrong he remembered, looking over at Casper, who had followed them inside. Bleating quietly it seemed to get Shaw to speak up.

“Sky’s gone, she went to go look for Orin, I really think i need to go find her, I can’t lose someone else, I just wanted to tell you so you know where I am.”

Yes he was so much calmer than he’d been in the few days with the murderous man on the loose as well as his mistake with Orin, but that was because he was learning, though he was four he still had much to learn throughout his life, and he had just learned to control himself in dire situations. He watched her for any expression, not sure of how his co leader would react.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread