It's My Own Design
[html]

ooc: i'd prefer someone of the pack that skye hasn't spoken to in a while ^^ dated: April 11

The pregnant female had taken time out of the day to check on her garden. After the snowstorm, she had been devastated by the disaster that struck, and was hurt even more by the damage that it took to the garden. All the plants had been destroyed, and the dirt had been cleared over by snow and debris from the trees that were everywhere around the garden area. Skye now had cleared away the half-melted slush and the leaves and branches that barred the way to the garden, and had planted some more berries and things that she had found.

All of this had happened days before, and now Skye was intent on watering the plants and keeping them as healthy as they could be - strong enough to endure any more disasters that came their way. She put various rotten peels and other oddities found in the town on them; she knew that if things were rotting and old enough, they'd help the plants grow. She laid off on watering them - it had recently rained, and she thought that they have had enough water for now. She simply leaned against a tree and watched her garden, thinking about it and the pack and her pups.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]
Tammi edit: made your text colour black since the text shadow on brown font was hard to read. (Feel free to remove this message once you read it! Smile )

Messages In This Thread