It's My Own Design
[html]

OOC: Mind if I join?
WC: 395

He had been going back and forth recently, through the territory from Ethereal Eclipse to Thornbury. Slade found that he got the chance to meet many canines through this method of constant traveling, and it gave him a destination whenever he was wandering alone. Still, as of this month he hadn't been extremely outgoing, continuing his wanders to and fro without running into anyone. Normally he wouldn't have minded this, but after he had gotten so used to seeing some sort of intelligent life at least once a week, he couldn't help but really want some sort of interaction.

The coyote's chance came when he was wandering around the southeastern parts Thornbury. Despite his myopia he had come to recognize the colors of his packmates, and he matched the color cream to Skye Collins. The last time he had seen her it had been during a pack hunt; he might have seen her at the pack meeting as well, but his fit of inward rage had clouded his senses and he had barely noticed her then. Now something looked different about her, but he couldn't quite put a name to it until he started to walk over: she was pregnant. The pack hunt had only been a month ago, and she hadn't been like this before; time flew by too fast.

Shaking his head, Slade started to approach the tree she leaned against. "Hey, Skye," he called out, not wanting to surprise her. "I hope things have been going better since the meeting?" He had been mostly alone since but had never been attacked, so he had assumed that the killer had been caught. Funny, he hadn't seen that madwoman Arwen Stormcloud in a while; it wouldn't surprise him if she had turned out to be the murderer. He hoped that he wasn't invading on Syke's privacy by any means with the question, but as a member of Cercatori d'Arte he thought he had the right to know.

He stopped walking when he was near the tree. Slade didn't want to look straight up at her, trying to show the proper respect to his superior, and instead followed her gaze. Gardens were not a familiar sight to him, and he didn't understand why it smelled of rotting food. He tried not to recoil at the stench. Why were there strange decaying things in the dirt?

<style type="text/css">
.slademount-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slademount b {font-weight:bold; color:#666633; letter-spacing:1px}
.slademount p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.slademount {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bb9546; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/24f9z0m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c531d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #333300; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread