It's My Own Design
[html]

yay!! i love slade! xD

It wasn't long before she was distracted by one of her packmates, Slade. She was glad for the distraction - it took her mind off of some things that were happening right now in her life, and she was glad for the quiet and imaginative member's company. "Hello, Slade," she said. "Yes, things have been going better; the murderer was caught by Shawchert, and he is never coming here ever again." She paused, and sensed Slade's curiousity as to who it was - she decided that she would gain nothing from hiding it from him, and he, as a member of the pack, deserved to know. "It was Argul," she said, letting the name slip off of her tongue in disgust. The former member's name had tainted her lips before she knew it was him that had done those horrible things, but never again; when and if she ever saw him again, she would kill him.

Deciding to let the heavy subject drop, she looked to where Slade was staring, with his nose wrinkled and his expression showing slight disgust. She laughed a bit. "That smell is those rotting peels," she said, pointing to the various peels and bits of fruits and other things that have rotten away. "It's a secret of my mother's she used to use to help her gardens grow; when something that is rotting is put in the ground where the plants are, it gives the plants nutrients and food so they can grow faster and healthier."

<style>
.snailskye p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.snailskye b {color:#7C5438;;}
.snailskye-linez {width:362px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.snailskye-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.snailskye {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#B7A8A0; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:360px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/dooysj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread