It's My Own Design
[html]

it's alright, and sorry for my own! ><

Skye laughed softly as Slade said that it was interesting about the peels - at least he was trying. She looked fondly at the plants; they were growing more after the disaster that had struck Souls, and she hoped that no other storm would blow through like that again. She planned, at least for now, to borrow some leftover wood from a pile in Thornbury and build a crude border around the garden; she felt that the rogue animals such as raccoons and rats were getting into her stock of plants, and she didn't want them tearing it out, especially now that winter was over and they'd be out again. She turned back to Slade as he asked what gardens were for.

"Well," she said, ivory paws shifting, "canines are omnivorous, so they can eat plants and berries as well as meat. These are also good for using in medicines - I'm sure Sky would find use for more than one," she said, pondering this while looking at the plants in thought. She had to ask Sky if any of these plants would be useful for her medicine skills - she thought she remembered one or two of them being so, but she couldn't be sure without asking someone first.

The petite leaves rustled in the wind as they began, once more, their journey into the world. Skye looked at them fondly, her tail relaxed and herself generally in a calm mood.

<style>
.snailskye p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.snailskye b {color:#7C5438;;}
.snailskye-linez {width:362px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.snailskye-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.snailskye {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#B7A8A0; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:360px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/dooysj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread