"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]

OOC: Yes shaw must be craaazyy, Itzal won't be able to see nor hear Demetrius. WC:364

Skye had consoled Shawchert, and he wasn't going to go after Sky, but he was still worried for her. He wanted her back, to be in his arms. He wanted to know that she was safe and warm. That nothing had come and killed her like it had killed Demetrius.

"Where are we going dadda"

The disembodied voice of his son asked. Shaw knew that his child could not be seen nor heard by others, but it made him look around. No one was in or near the path he was taking, at least not that he thought. He looked down at the light colored spectral, and couldn't help but smile.

"We are just going for a walk son. I need to move, but I promised Skye I wouldn't look for her."

He said, not feeling he was talking to himself, but to a passerby they might think him crazy. Shawchert was finding himself a little further from his pack than he thought. That wasn't too bad for the large male, he knew he needed to get away every once in a while.

"Oh Demitrius... I wish things were back to before everything bad happened... when you were just born. That way I could share you with everyone."

He said quietly. He was regretting his son's death. Regretting not being there for them before ally this happened like he was suppose to. Was this karma saying he should have stayed with Orin? ... No he knew he couldn't he knew his love lay in that of Sky... but still he couldn't help but think this had been a joke gone awry against Shawchert. He stopped, and looked down where his son padded next to him. The spectral of his son was quite grown up compared t the infant he’d been when he was killed. Shawchert was glad that he had the boy next to him, though he wished he was alive, but it beat reminding himself of those lifeless eyes that he had seen the day he discovered his son’s death and his daughter’s and Orin’s disappearance.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread