"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]

WC: 304 OOC: He's been caught! :O

“It won’t be the same daddy, but I still have you and you have me. We are together.”

His son answered him. It was as though the boy held a vast amount of knowledge in the tiny little body. He didn’t know where it came from, nor how he kept it, as he was a ghost and had no functioning brain, but Shaw did not dwell on this for too long. He had expected to be alone, at least as alone as a man could get with a ghostly child walking around with him, so when the man spoke to him Shaw nearly jumped out of his skin. Turning he saw a black man behind him. He wasn’t sure the intentions of the male, but he could see so far little to no aggression. Thinking about how it was no one could see Demetrius he wasn’t about to say anything to this guy about him. He hoped that this man didn’t hear his whole conversation or his lie would be seen right through as he spoke.

“No I was just thinking out loud.”

He said, hoping the lie would at least hold for now. He had not explained to anyone about his dead son’s appearance. His ghost wandering the realm of the living.

“My name is Shawchert Menue, and you are?”

He asked politely, standing up to his full height, only because he didn’t feel right sitting while the other man was standing. He would offer him a place to sit, but he was not sure if the man was just curious about Shaw’s ability to talk to himself and would pass on or if their conversation would grow . He did know that he wanted to at least be polite.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread