"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Hey, sorry I'm replying so late. My computer got a big virus ( >< <- annoyed face) and I just got it fixed like 2 days ago, and then I had easter and all, but I got it in as soon as I could after that. Anyways, let me know if you want anything changed. WC:424

In Character

Itzal smiled a curtious smile and nodded his head. "And you as well, Shawchert. I'm glad to see you treat others with respect. I've meant some people that seem to forget that other beings are not lesser then they are, just because they do not know them. I'm glad you aren't under the same illusion." Itzal spoke with sincere feeling in his voice, and as he spoke, the man's face from his memory flashed in front of his eyes. Shawchert seemed very diffrent from the nameless man, something Itzal was more than happy with. He noticed the stitching on Shawchert's face and wondered about it, but he filed it away for later investigating. He took things slow, better to establish a bases then to just jump right in with question that we a little too private maybe. So instead he watched Shawchert.

Itzal was good at observing and gather information. Body language was the most revealing. And paying attention to people's actions, no matter how small, could give away a lot. Itzal watched Shawchert with interest, and noticed when his eyes dropped to look down at his feet. It was almost as if he was expecting something to be there, like something had appeared at his feet while he had been talking to Itzal. Itzal glanced down and saw nothing, and then looked back up at Shawchert. Shawchert kept looking down, until finally He answered Itzal's question. Itzal couldn't help but sweep his eyes down again, just to make sure there was really nothing at Shawchert's feet.

Itzal looked back up at Shawchert, and he understood when the man mentioned he had many things on his mind. Itzal's own mind was filled with thoughts of Pontiac, and what had just recently happened, what had happened to bring him to this place, before this male. He knew he would not want those problems and thoughts poked and prodded by Shawchert, so he in turn did not poke and prod at Shawchert's. Instead he would just keep it simple. "I know how it feels to need to..get away for a while. What pack are you from, if you don't mind my asking?" Itzal asked in that some curious tone that he had used before. As he spoke, he glanced around the clearing again, his eyes hardning to ice, as he looked for any threat. He hadn't dropped his guard, and still remembered that Shawchert might be hidding something, like who he was talking to before. But Itzal figured it would all be revealed in time.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread