"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]

OOC: Om nom nom I had an ooc thing to tell you.... but i forgotted it.

Shawchert gave a shrug tilting his head a little.

"We are all canines here, there is no need to treat someone with disrespect. I learned to treat others with the respect you hope to have from them. I may not always do it, but it isn't intentional, and I try to be observant to my actions."

He could feel Itzal watching him, and Shaw move his eye's elsewhere, though he had that feeling Itzal knew something was up, but as the man asked about his pack, Shawchert shrugged that thought off and smiled.

"I am from Cercatori D' Arte. It's fairly new, and small but sucessful enough pack, it's over near Beasts grin penninsula. Have you ever been there before?"

He asked nodding his head in the direction of his pack. He wasn't sure if the other man had been in or near the area either before or after he established his pack. He knew that the penninsula itself was not accessable without actually having to go trhough is packlands, but it had been non existant at one time.

"How about you, what pack are you from? Your smell is not familiar to me."

He said shooting the question back at the man, letting him know he was willing to get to know him and ask the same questions. Shawchert wasn't ne to be mean, but he could tell the man suspected Shawchert was at an awkward moment, making the leader quite vulerable.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread