"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]

Wc: 344. OH ok, well if you remember, Pm me or something if it is important. ^^

Itzal

Itzal nodded slowly, giving Shawchert an approving look. "Those are some very wise words. Good to hear them from another's mouth." Itzal found himself liking this male more and more. Itzal could find himself respecting this man. But Itzal would not truly give Shawchert his respect until Itzal knew what Shawchert was keeping from him, like his earlier converstation.

Itzal found the news about Shawchert being from Cercatori D' Arte intersting. Something about that named seemed familiar. But Itzal had never been there before. So why did it seem familiar to him? "No I have never been there...but it sounds familiar." Itzal sighed, still curious where he had heard that name. Itzal glanced around, wondering where he was right now. He had no idea, and he still was new enough to feel lost in the vast area of Nova Scotia.

Itzal tensed as Shawchert asked him about his own pack. He wasn't sure if he still belonged to Anathema, and he knew for sure he didn't belong to Inferni. He didn't want to think about either of the reasons why he might now be packless, it might involve thinking of Her and that was just to painful right now. "I use to be a member of Inferni, but then I move to Anathema, though I'm not entirely sure if I'm still a part of it. Things have gotten..complicated for me." Itzal shrugged like it was no big deal and glanced up at the sky.

SKY! That was it. He reached up to feel the piercing in his ear. " Sky, that is why your pack name sounds familiar to me. I have meant a female named Sky from that pack, she gave me this piercing. How has she been?" Itzal remembered the girl, and he remembered he had enjoyed her company, she was easy going and had a good sense of humor. He remembered their joke about cloning him and everything. She had even given him some facts about piercings. He wondered if she was ok, and looked at Shawchert for an answer.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread