"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]
WC: 444
OOC: Shaw's at conflict with himself if you haven't noticed lol

Shawchert couldn’t help but smile at the mans words, yes Shaw has some wisdom in his four years of life, not a lot, but enough to know how to live. He wasn’t about to give up now though, and that smile, though small as it was, helped him immensly, he’d forgotten what it was like to truely be happy and even proud of himself, though he knew pride lead to an early death, moderation was always good. He listened as the man mentioned his own home, his own smile disappeared. He felt bad, he knew how it was for complications, all he had to do was look on his own life.

“If you need a place to stay, you are more than welcome to my home, we are understanding of others, maybe even if you need some time from your own pack... to make things... uncomplicated.”

He offered. He wouldn’t normally offer this especially after the recent events that had happened within his pack, but he thought he could trust this one to not kill and eat any of the puppies that lived on their land... if there were anymore. Though the whole situation was forgotten when Itzal mentioned his mate to be’. He perked up thinking Itzal had seen her recently, but that died away as he asked her how she was

“I wish I knew, she went looking for one of our members and my children... only leaving a note. I do hope she is ok. I know that my children are safe somehow, but if she gets herself in trouble for something I should be doing...”

He said, he even told her that he could help though they would be split up, but she negated him saying he was needed in his pack lands, and it was true, he couldn’t leave Skye in charge of such an unsturdy pack.

“I hope she … they... come back safely.”

He said sullenly, He missed her dearly, he missed his children dearly, even Orin, though she’d treated him badly lately, mostly from her pregnancy, but he could afford to understand why she didn’t care much for him, but to leave as she had... if only she came to him when Argul had killed Demetrius...

“Daddy, don’t worry, it wasn’t your fault, You didn’t know.”

Demetrius seemed to know his thoughts, and he nudged Shaw’s let a little, his spectral tail wagging a little in hopes that Shaw would cheer up, it some what worked, a slight smile came to his face for a second, before it disappeared.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread