"Alpha, huh?" [P] Shawchert
[html]

WC:458 sorry for the wait.

Itzal

Itzal was surprised the man was so generous, offering his home to Itzal. It made Itzal smile some. He had forgotten that some people in this world weren't as tainted as he was. He had forgotten it the moment Pontiac showed the craziness eating at her. He had figured if she could be corrupted, then no one could be untainted. But here was this complete stranger reminding him there was still hope, that he could move on. Eventually. That was one of the hardest parts of his life. Itzal had to fight what part of him was, had to resist it, and at the same time, he had to remember that not everyone was so selfish, so cruel. It was hard to keep that balance, and he had to work at it still. And Shawchert's generousity had helped him start to get that balance again. It would take time, but he would find it. But, even though he was appreciative of Shawchert's offer, he couldn't accept it.

"Thank you, that is very kind of you. More kindness then I deserve from someone I have just meant. I don't mean to be rude, but I can't take up on your offer. I have to go back, I'm not one to run, and that is what I did that brought me here. It was a mistake, one that I might have needed to make. But now I have to go back and face these complications. If I don't, then I can't honestly be happy again." As he spoke, Itzal looked back towards where Anathema was, looked back at the place he ran from. He wouldn't go back right away, he would stay away for a day, sleep in the forest. But he would go back, he wouldn't stay away for more than a day. He looked back at Shawchert after a moment.

Itzal listened as Shawchert told him about Sky, and her mission. Itzal was instantly worried about her. Though he had only known her for a few minutes, he liked Sky. She was someone he could see himself trusting. He noticed Shawchert's obvious worry for her, and the blame he seemed to hold on himself. "If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. You have already proven that you would help me, so it is only right that I help you. I'm not sure where you stand in your pack, but I think I might be able to leave my pack for a few days to try and search for her and help her. I would be happy to try and find her if you want?" Itzal would search for her the best he could, and he would not give up until he found her.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread