[AW] I Saw the Top of the World
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was carrying the skull to the deer that Hybrid and her had caught. She had worked hard to clean it up to stick it out on the border. She liked the idea more and more of the way the border was defined. She was a hunter at this time not a protector but she would what ever she could to protect her new home.

Aeron smiled as she approached the border to her a man speak and someone respond. Her she thought the wolves all ran and hid from their borders. She continued up skull in one hand a grin on the other. "Your foolish if your still hanging around." Aeron said as she joined the small group. She glanced at Io. she had never met the woman and she smiled giving her a nod. "The border is there to make sure wolf scum knows that they are not welcome." She looked at a spot that seemed to not have a skull as she added the deer to it.

She turned to look at Io slightly. "I don't think we've met dear. I'm Aeron" She looked back at the male. God she hoped this turned into a fight. She had pent up anger from dealing with males and the fact that they were every where here holding all sorts of ranks. She wanted to fight to tear the face off of someone.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread