[AW] I Saw the Top of the World
[html]

Word Count → 239
OOC: The gang's all here! Big Grin

A sudden voice startled Darkness, but he remained calm as usual when he turned around to see a secui talking to him. Even as a hybrid, she looks a lot more dog than anything else. For once he kept his thoughts in his head, which was fortunate because it could be a rather offensive comment depending on the hybrid's attitude. She didn't seem to be in a good mood, asking him what he was doing on the borders twice.

He only had the time to offer a friendly smile before another canine showed up. She didn't look much like a coyote as far as markings went, but she was more coyote than the secui. She was also a bit less friendly in her words. Wolf scum? There was nothing wrong with wolves. Darkness didn't understand prejudice; the concept was familiar enough, but the reason was a mystery. Still, this didn't annoy him much; he just had to accept the fact that, for some strange reason, these females couldn't accept wolves.

The optime female introduced herself - though not to Darkness - as Aeron. He offered a smile to both of them in return. "I'm Darkness. I was just exploring the area; I wasn't going to trespass." It was true enough, though if he hadn't seen the skull he likely would have. He wouldn't have put up much of a fight, anyhow; that was the last thing on his mind.

<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread