[AW] I Saw the Top of the World
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron moved closer to her pack mate and further from the wolves. She was unsure of how this encounter would go. Aeron wasn't ready to get into a fight. She watched as another wolf joined the scene. She snarled a little her mind was full of blood lust.

Aeron listened to the woman speak. "trespassing or not you are not welcome at our borders nor are you." She said looking at the other wolf. She crossed her arms she was at ease standing here. She looked down at her pack mate.

Aeron reached down her side and checked for her knife. She was almost certain that this might not end well. She hoped for danger and the chance to prove herself a worth to the pack. There was also no need to start any war she didn't need to deal with being the cause of it.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread