[AW] I Saw the Top of the World
[html]

Word Count → 334
OOC: Jaden: No, you're good, Jaden just makes the thread better, and possibly more dramatic!
Rose: I never really specified a date; I have the date as the tenth in my postlog, but I can change it.
Feel free to interrupt his rambling at the end here.

Darkness wasn't an idiot to the extent that he had no idea why the skulls were hanging around in the trees at the border, though the fact that Io seemed to think that he was didn't bother him at all. He didn't have much time to respond before the other female, Aeron spoke, pointing out a new canine that had evaded the dark male's sight. Turning his head quickly, he noticed another dark-colored Secui nearby. The fact that this newcomer looked angry didn't phase Darkness.

"Hello, there!" he called, hoping to get the male to come forward and introduce himself, with complete disregard to the coyote hybrids who were confronting him. He didn't mean to be rude, he simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet someone new again. Being surrounded by other canines was a new feeling, especially as others tended to avoid him - maybe he was too forward with his introductions? - and he absolutely loved it.

"I'm Darkness! Did you know that this is Inferni's border?" He wasn't suggesting that the Secui was stupid, he just wanted to give a warning. He was well aware of the fear that these skulls probably struck into certain canines' hearts, and he thought he'd give a quick heads-up.

Then he returned his attention to the females. "Trespassing or not, don't you think you're being a little... I dunno, rough? What if I was a coyote; would you treat me differently?" It was not his version of a threat or an insult. Their hostility suddenly seemed to sink in, and Darkness - instead of being scared by this - thought it didn't hurt to ask why they were so abrasive to wolves. And suddenly he was on a roll, relaying his thoughts. "I mean, I don't think that there's anything wrong with coyotes. Wolves are pretty much the same as you are, just a bit bigger." He paused. "Oh! You know, there's really no reason to be scared of wolves; height doesn't really matter."

<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread