[AW] I Saw the Top of the World
[html]

>=)

500+

Jaden didn’t respond to the more coyote looking Infernian when she spoke of him being unwelcome. He didn’t care in the least whether Aeron welcomed him or not. He approached the group with undeterred steps and watched the two coyotes. Aeron, who had spoken up to him first, made a movement familiar to the Assassin as she checked for the weapon at her side. He had not noticed it before and it would prove to be a disadvantage if they fought, but not a big one. If there was a scuffle, he would just have to disarm her as quickly as he could.

Darkness, the wolf who was being somewhat antagonized, turned from the two coyotes and greeted the Alaskan warmly. It made Jaden grin to see him so blatantly disrespect them the way they had him. The greeting also raised questions for Jaden on whether the wolf grasped the gravity this situation held though. “Yes, I know. I can smell the stink from here.” Jaden heaved with a discussed wrinkle of his snout. Once he cleared the distance between him and Darkness, he introduced himself as well, “My name is Jaden. It’s nice to meet you Darkness.”

He then turned his attention back to the coyotes as his new acquaintance began to ramble a bit. He glanced at the other secui with a small look of disappointment when Darkness said such things as ‘the same as you are, just bigger’. It was clear he believed in wolf-coyote equality as some did, but Jaden didn’t correct him. He instead watched the coyotes and waited for them to say something to indicate they didn’t care for his optimism.

Not long into his ramblings the hybrid coyote, Io Berlin, spoke to him. Her words were potent and sharp. “I’d rather be dead then call myself a coyote.” Jaden spat at her. Suddenly the female mad an aggressive forward movement and a rather forceful growl. It sped up Jaden’s heart and nearly made him flinch, but he did everything in his power to keep his body calm and give her a board glance. But she spoke again and this time her words provoked a deep, threatening growl to rumble from the male's chest and his hackles to stand. She had no place insulting a wolf, more or less two to their faces. Blue eyes burned into her as Jaden fought the sudden erg to attack the female.

But, the dark secui took a breath and calmed himself a moment later before turning his bared teeth into an antagonistic grin. He still wanted to tear her apart, but he wanted more for one of them to strike first. Stories of battle are better told from the ‘I had to defend myself’ point of view. “I couldn’t care less about what you call yourself coyote he stressed the word and spoke down to them with his head held high. A confidant and odious tone held his voice, “You stink like a coyote, speak like a coyote, and have the inflated brainless head of a coyote. That is all anyone ever needs to call you. Also, the land I stand on now isn’t owned by your pathetic pack. That means I’m on NUTRAL TERRITORY.” He said the last to words in a way that implied they might not understand what he meant. Then he sat to make his point clearer for them. “I’m not going anywhere, and if you don’t like it, that’s just too damn bad.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread