[AW] I Saw the Top of the World
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron didn't quite believe the leader of her clan when he said that wolves around here had a problem. She looked at the two males that had now come together. Scum standing at the borders of her home picking a fight. Though she would not be the first to strike. She would wait she would let the battle of words continue because she feared she would be fighting alone.

The Hybrid next to her had a tongue that could kill. The words she spoke almost like venom. She smiled as she watched the wolves. She was nearly unable to hold back the laughter that built up. She loved the fact that the male wolves thought that they would be afraid.

Jaden made a remark and Aeron smiled lifting a clawed hand. "that can be arranged." She would love to kill the male. They both were annoying and she wanted nothing more then give a good warning to the wolves her by creating a scarecrow out of him.

Aeron took a step forward almost in intent to protect the female she was with. Her own life had never mattered much to her. She wasn't trained to fear death she was trained to protect the lives of others. "You should care what we call ourselves wolf." She too could play his game she stressed the word wolf as he did coyote. "You may be on neutral territory but you loiter at OUR border be thankful that your not dead. Wolves don't normally chose to stick around. Blood lust building behind calmed golden eyes. She grabbed a set of small throwing knives from a side pouch. With a flick of her wrist she tossed one not to far from the males making sure that it remained on Inferni land. If he wanted to play she would play.

"I would leave if I were you I have a whole clan to back me up and its just you two. Count your odds or are you stupid." She fanned out the four other knives in her hand. now her body shifted to protect the girl.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread