all of this can be broken
[html]

Word Count → 440 HERP. This is true. >___> I hate assuming things though omfg, ahaha. I have to triple check everything~

The hybrid sought anything to take her mind away from the missing child; momentary distractions were snatched with such fervor she seemed an entirely different creature at times, very nearly hyperactive with energy. The difference between her current feeling and the calm reservedness exuded by the tawny canine before her was immense, seeming nearly palpable, and she forcibly calmed herself. Eris had least expected her old life to catch up with her here and now; Anathema would have seemed an unlikely place for Eterne to follow. Then again, Astaroth had come to this place -- why wouldn't his family? Axi seemed an anomaly, something that had ended up in her possession by coincidence or fate or some strange combination of the two.

The male was fairly young, barely an adult himself, yet he was adorned wildly, with a silvery tattoo to match the scrawled and coal-hued shape on his back, unidentifiable in the dim light at he distance. It appeared to be a lizard, but it was rather intricate and would have required minutes of staring to decipher all of its lovely swirled detail, which she had not been afforded. His single-worded greeting was met with a smile from Eris, who took a few steps forward, hesitant and still cautious but rather curious about him; he seemed so like his mother here and now. The hybrid was instantly fascinated, and she couldn't swipe the smile from her face. Blood or not, there was some connection between her and these Kimaris -- she could be sure of that.

“You're Citlali, right?” she asked -- the coal-hued Tuyul was rather certain he was, but would offer him the opportunity to introduce himself, if he so desired. “I'm Eris -- Tlantli told me a little about you,” she explained, still smiling. “I lived in Eterne for a while,” she added, hesitating as to whether to add that she'd known his mother. The subject might have been too sensitive to approach so early in their meeting, and the hybrid shifted awkwardly, wondering again if it was smart of her to so freely share her origin. It was far too late for that -- prior to the arrival of Tlantli or Citlali, the coyote hybrid had told many canines of where she'd been raised. To most, certainly, it was balderdash, unintelligible babble about some distant place they'd never see. It seemed more dangerous to share such things with these canines, however, but Eris had debated with herself, and she decided their presence here, so far from home, a young man and his caretaker -- this did not have anything at all to do with her.

<style>
.eris-bones {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; padding:0px; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-bones .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SkPwo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.eris-bones .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding:5px 0px; width:500px; font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.eris-bones .ooc p {padding:0px;margin:0px; text-indent:10px; }
.eris-bones .tagline {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UzSoX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; height:36px; }
.eris-bones .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-bones p {text-indent: 45px; margin:0px; padding:8px 15px;}
.eris-bones b { letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-bones u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread