Ethereal voice, lead me onward.
[html]

Niiiiice.

Rounded ears moved awkwardly on her giant head at the mannerisms of the pup, who had just called her "ma'am" as her back was turned to shake herself. A light chuckle burst forth from a muzzle equal in hue, before turning to check on the young female. "Please, call me Ma--" But the shaggy female paused as the pup jumped backwards, and Malachi's heart sank back in her wide chest. She had thought, after the initial scare with Denali, and the genuine acceptance of Magnolia, that her fear of being around pups again had vanished. However, she swallowed her assumption as soft honey eyes stared back into wide, frightened ones.

"What? Hurt you? No, I--" But there was nothing the large chocolate and cream creature could say, as she shook her head, finding herself frightened by her own height. Shuffling a few steps back and away from the young girl, Malachi found herself pressing her damp body into the earth submissively, as if wanting to sink into it and disappear completely.

"Oqoti.. apoqonmul," she muttered in a reassuring voice into the dark dirt. This did not assure even the great beast, however, as her eyes avoided the terrified stare of the other. "-I was only trying to help," Mala finally said, finishing her sentence with honey gaze still towards the earth.

<style type="text/css">
.mala_honeybee02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f06f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9e6b3d; }
.mala_honeybee02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6a50; text-align:center;}
.mala_honeybee02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mala_honeybee02 {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f5e097; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1083 ... ytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ce821f; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6a50; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.mala_honeybee02-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ce821f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.mala_honeybee02-border {width:384px; border:1px solid #fffff0; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table code by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread