Ethereal voice, lead me onward.
[html]

For suuuure. I hope Eclipse is wandering anywhere around Anathema? ;o We can talk about it over PM or AIM (when I get home).

The large beast winced as the pup spoke again, hearing time and time again the same question. Why did wolves bother to even ask? She didn't look that different, did she? A nervous laugh came forth, trying to brush off the uneasiness of the direct inquiry. "I'm a wolf, just like you.. only.. bigger," she spoke, as she rose again to all fours, dirt clinging to her damp underside. "My mother told me my ears and tail shrunk because I'm very big." A small smile followed her words, remembering fondly of her mother back in the tribe. A pang in her heart made Malachi realize that she'd never see her again, however, but her presence, her spirit, was always near.

"Who are you, little one?" Mala inquired, almost in a motherly tone. If there was anything Denali had taught her other than getting over her fears, is realizing how much she missed looking after young wolves. Rolling back onto her rump, Malachi sat and stared down at the young female. Eyes softened as she stared at the damp, shivering pup, feeling an extreme need to comfort her. "Where's your mother? And how did you fall in there?" The questions rolled off her tongue thickly, and a massive paw rose to point at the steady moving creek as she spoke.

<style type="text/css">
.mala_honeybee02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f06f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9e6b3d; }
.mala_honeybee02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6a50; text-align:center;}
.mala_honeybee02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mala_honeybee02 {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f5e097; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1083 ... ytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ce821f; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6a50; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.mala_honeybee02-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ce821f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.mala_honeybee02-border {width:384px; border:1px solid #fffff0; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table code by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread