Ethereal voice, lead me onward.
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 230 OOC: Sorry for the delay I still love you!!!

In Character

Eclipse didn’t believe her. She wasn’t one to be as naive, but she also wasn’t going to argue, the woman saved her after all, but she did give Malachi an unconvinced scowl. She normally spoke her mind, but thought better of it now, maybe the monster could help her, just like Viking had. Except in a different way. She remembered what Malachi was saying before she freaked out.

“Thank you Ma for saving me..."

She bowed her head, thinking that was the monsters’ name.

"My name is Eclipse"

She introduced herself, shaking again to make sure the water stayed off her fur, but she was shaking, not out of fear, but because she was cold. She looked up at Malachi’s question and scowled thinking of what to answer her final question She shrugged. That was true enough at that particular moment she didn’t know where her mother was and she wasn’t lying to her, so no one could get mad.

“I was drinking, and I slipped in”

The girl answered matter of factly. That was the truth, and she would learn from this experience too. Then again if she were on two lets that wouldn’t have ever happened. She thought with a sour look on her face... if a lot of things were different she wouldn’t be as hurt on the inside either.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread