Ethereal voice, lead me onward.
[html]

OOC: <3 Poor eclipse. feelin sorry for herself!

Malachi’s comment on Eclipse’s name only passed over her ears, she was normally one to pick up on details like that to find that she liked being called pretty but right now... She didn’t think she had the heart to it. Her ears laid back as she turned ehr head, refusing the next question, then Malachi said the words Eclipse didn’t want to hear.

“NO! I don’t wanna go back, I don’t wanna be hurt again, you can’t do that!”

The last words were a blur as she started crying and her pudgy little legs ran in the other direction, she knew that though she was small and quick, the huge monster of a wolf.... though she didn’t believe it... would be able to catch up to her, but even as she started running it didn’t matter, the puppy tripped over her own feet and fell in the brush, the dried leaves clinging to her wet sopping body. She started crying, she didn’t want to go back, she didn’t want them hurting her, her heart couldn’t take someone else leaving. Her daddy had been the worst of all, she loved him so much, her mommy was so distant now that she knew she’d be left to another heartbreak. Ma didn’t know what she was talking about, she didn’t know what Eclipse was going through and she wouldn’t take the girl back home! There was no home.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread