can i feel a chemical reaction?
[html]
hear me out now

Coding©Sie - Word Count: 272

Yay!

you're gunna listen to me like it or not

“We don’t really ask for a whole lot. Your abilities could come in handy.” Niro replied, followed by a deep, slow breath, to which Denver raised a brow.

Of course he would be an asset to the pack; why wouldn't he? Denver was a curious and confident boy who could learn nearly anything, should he desire to. Still, though, pack life was foreign to him. He cleared his throat again, almost worried to be welcome in now, should he simply crumble under the social pressure. No, don't forget; you're strong, you're awesome, of course you can do this, the icy eyed dog thought to himself. If he was to be a Prince, he would need to act like one. Or at least, some version of it.

“So in other words, welcome to Cour des Miracles. I am sure the king would be pleased for your extra talents.” Niro said finally, as a strange noise emitted from the sack he carried.

What the hell's in there? he thought, eyes narrowing and scrutinizing the bag for a moment to try to figure it out. Quickly, he became disinterested, and moved to shake Niro's hand in response.

"Thank yeh, Niro. Now... where's this King y'all are you 'bout? Can I meet 'im?" Denver asked, eyes scoping the lands from where he stood, anxious to get moving again, to make sure this was a place for him. He needed to settle, for once.

“I would show you around, and can still, but I must do one small thing, but if you want to explore on your own you are welcome to," Niro added.

Denver waved a dismissing hand, already starting off over the border. After all, daylight wouldn't last forever.

"Ohh, I'll be alrigh', thank yeh." he mumbled in passing, trying to keep his manners but not really caring about much else the man had to say, now. He wanted to meet the King; there was a man who could tell him all about this place, Denver was sure.

<style>
.DM1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px;}
.DM1 b {color:#6f2824;}
.DM1-b {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.DM1 a:link, .Alaki-grave a:visited {
color:#6f2824; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; }
.DM1 a:hover, .Alaki-grave a:active {
color:#6f2824; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; }
.DM1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6f2824; text-shadow:#6f2824 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.DM1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; color:#4d4d4d;}
.DM1 {background-color:#898883; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5633/74941753.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 203px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread