rippy bits
[html]

As she waited for him to agree, she stood still. The man she had found herself caring so much for towered above his dark lover with the most desperate expression. He wanted to know something. He had to know something.

It didn't take long for her to find out what.

Soon as the delicate, feminine name dropped from her jaws, he had crossed the space between them. Two steps. Only two, and his hands found her shoulders — it wasn't the tender, loving touch she was familiar with. Instead it was cold, lacking thoughtfulness as she grimaced out of subtle discomfort. Everything about the man changed so quickly, from gentle giant to hateful fiend, and she could only gaze in shock as he roared his demand of her into the air. Black-rimmed ears lowered themselves into auburn curls, out of fear perhaps. Fear that he'd harm her. Without Ezekiel or Gabriel to protect their ill family member, she would certainly perish if Caillen decided she deserved such a thing.

All he wanted, however, was what she knew of Alaine. "The whore had two children, recently. By my father, Gabriel." What fury had been present only moment before had slipped into glee. Glee that beautiful, strong Caillen may have wanted the same end as she. Fear still laced the excitement. If she was wrong, she wouldn't survive the attack she expected. "Ezekiel told me days ago. I didn't know she was your family until now." Days, weeks, whatever. She narrowed crimson eyes upon his face as the words came to a close, hiding the emotions of hate and joy beneath a muddled gaze.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread