[M] - with wily charms
[html]

Though she didn't realize the presence of another until Revan opened his mouth and spoke, she wasn't startled. The brush was placed against the wooden siding once more, to extend her scene farther. For a moment, she remained silent. She wasn't sure how to speak to the dark male; she'd already met his new plaything, and wasn't impressed by the choice in whore. As her hand dropped to dip the brush in the beautiful sky blue once more, crimson eyes turned to view the younger man. "I'm fine now, yes. And thank you; I never cease to enjoy hearing others call me beautiful," she murmured. Though she never believed a word of her own beauty, she accepted all compliments.

The sky was extended and more clouds were created with a careful hand as she thought of how to address the next issue. Deciding the best course was a blunt accusation, she paused. "I'm ashamed of the choice in lovers you decided to make, Revan. Dogs are filthy creatures." As soon as the final word left her mouth, she returned to her project. The mottled body of some canine creature started to form with paws near the blood, no face yet to determine the model. Another swing of her arm left more paint on the ground, and on her fingers and toes; if she cared more about the earth, she might have been concerned. She'd leave that to her cousins, however. Art was all she cared for in that moment.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread