[M] - with wily charms
[html]

Feel free to hit me as many times as you want

Revan smiled at the response, but he seemed to pick up a weird vibe in the air. He padded closer and sat nearby, watching her paint and contemplating any reason why there would be a weird vibe between them. He didn't have to think long however. Her response wasn't surprising. Revan knew a lot of the members of Inferni had a strong hatred, some even so much as to say disgust, for dogs and wolves especially. Revan wasn't among that crowd. "I respect your opinion about the various creatures of the world Tali, but please don't say that in front of me at the very least. I grew up with a pack of coyotes, dogs, and jackals, and most of them were very friendly and not filthy in the slightest. Hell for all I know I could be part dog myself, though I doubt it. My family is a strong mix of coyote and jackal."

A strong silence followed his words as he clamped his mouth shut to watch her paint. It was beautiful really, watching the gentle strokes of the brush forever staining the material underneath whatever color came to the mind's eye of the delicate female standing before him. Watching an artist at work really is a piece of art in and of itself. What was she painting? It seemed to be a landscape with a lot of blood...maybe it was to be a map of Inferni's lands? "What is the purpose of the blood? Is it symbolism for the blood that you share with other families in the pack?"

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread