The Rabbit, The Wolf, and the...
OOc: Soo, I wasn't tired and decided to post tonight... XD
Time: 2:35pm
Form: Optime
Area: Crimson Dreams: heading towards Rabbit Lake

Leon walked through the trees of his new home, heading south towards Rabbit Lake. He glanced towards his current traveling companion, Layla. So far, she had been true to her word and was behaving well, by his standards. She had remained in his sight, and hadn't wandered off into the territory on her own, which he was grateful for.

As he walked, he watched. Both his current charge, and for any fellow Crimson Dreams members. He wasn't scarred of them showing up, but his new status made him apprehensive. He didn't want to cause any trouble for his new home, and considering what Amata had told him about Nuki, he was concerned with how they would react. Currently, he didn't smell any other members near enough to concern him, and went ahead and relaxed his posture. He turned his head once more to Layla, deciding to strike up a conversation. "I hope I did not over exaggerate the view Rabbit lake can be. Maybe I'm just a fool, but a rising or falling sun reflecting on water always sticks me in place. I just hope the lake itself isn't much of a disappointment to you." He said, rubbing his head.

While he tried to keep an upbeat attitude, inside he was constantly pondering what she had said about moving on. Yes, living with it on your shoulders hurt. He would know... But how could he get rid of this pain? Leon continued thinking on this as he walked, his exterior showing no signs of his internal struggles.

He saw Tallermeins cottage in the distance, and realized how close they were getting. Looking up, he saw it was still a ways from sunset, so the sight of Rabbit Lake with the hues of sunset reflecting off of it was not a likely event if they wanted to make it down to the beach by a reasonable hour. Still, he felt bad for it. "Would you rather catch the sunset at the lake, or beach, Layla?" He asked. She had seemed excited when they had began. He only hoped his home lived up to her expectations.

Messages In This Thread