The Rabbit, The Wolf, and the...
[html]

OOC Derp! XD

”We’ll get to the beach soon enough. Rabbit Lake just happens to be between us and them.” Leon replied to her, as she shook her mane out and returned to his side. He grinned at her as he juggled the stones, and thought carefully over what she had told him about expectations. Slowly, he began to speak again. ”I believe I understand what you mean. And I must say, that’s quite the ideology to live by. It’s very introverted, but, still reasonable.” He chuckled before saying; ”I’m fairly happy about your visit myself. Its not often I meet woman I find cute.”

Leon nodded in response to Layla’s question. ”Yes, the Lake is the first stop.” He said with a smile, scanning the surroundings before returning to her face. He nodded once more, allowing his companion to take in the Lakes appearance. So it was that he easily noticed her facial expression slack a bit as it crossed the moose herd. He tilted his head and considered this for a moment, noting it. ”Yes, it is quite comfortable here. A warm bed, and food close at hand…”

When Layla looked to him, Leon laughed with her about her comment. ”Well, it is very peaceful indeed. As for the young ones, well, I really haven’t met them personally.” He said in embarrassment. This was his home, and yet he barely knew the pack. ”Most of my time here was spent laying around to recover from my side wound.” He said, rubbing the healed wound, flinching when pain lanced from it. Shaking his head, he thought through her last question. ”Well, if we continue at this pace, we will arrive in roughly an hour and a half… Hey Layla? Are you hungry?” He asked suddenly, deciding to bring up his suspicion. While they wouldn’t likely finish a moose, they could easily find a hare, or deer nearby. And if Layla was hungry, Leon was more than willing to detour to catch a snack for her. He was, after all, a hunter.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread