A Tumble
[html]

Domonick wandered through the area, he had yet again spent the day memorizing everything, he felt like he needed to, since he was back in the pack, he was doing hid damndest to memorize and record every bit of land in and outside the pack.

He stepped carefully over the rocks, trying not to slip, the sound of small bits of snow crunching under his feet and the rocks shifting, popped into his ears. He came to a stop and looked around, eyeing everything, ”Yet another place I haven’t been to.” he said with a smile on his face. With that he kept on walking.

He finally ended up where the trees began, ”At least I don’t have to worry about falling.” he said with a laugh. He stretched and sat down for a moment, taking a break. He stretched out, relaxing. He had been walking around for the majority of the day and he hadn’t really rested, he wasn’t tired, but he thought a small break wouldn’t hurt anything. He looked upward at the sky, holding out his cloth wrapped around, ”Doesn’t hurt anymore.” his voice quiet, the arm only served as a reminder as to his stupidity, and the mistakes he won’t ever make again.

He sat up, scratching the back of his head, letting out a sigh. ”Well, I guess I need to get back to the pack, just in case anything needs to be done there." He stood up and started walking off towards the pack lands.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread