A Tumble
[html]

BLAHHHTongue Sorry so short once more. The first one I made was soo much better, I sware!

Clare unleashed a scream in anger. How dare him make such remarks to her. Oh how she would drag his bloody body back to his borders and show those muts what she was capable of. Never again would one of there rotten pack speek to her in such a tone. He spoke to a feline like that! In her kind the male would have been punished on the spot. The female would take something from the male. An ear, and eye. Something that the male needed to survive. Clare was going to take everything from this male. Shread him apart. She had been thinking of just leaving him alive but badly wounded at his borders but no she was goin to rip out his damed heart. Clare mind was on over drive and ready to kill. With every step he took away from her she took two steps closer. Her teeth bared and dripping with her suliva. She could tell he was nervous, and this only pleased her more. She could smell it, feel it in the air. But when she least expected it her lepted away from her. Even though she was only a few secounds late in her bound towards her prey she knew it was going to cost her. She had planned to go for his face and rip that ugly smile off but now she knew she would miss and maybe land her strike somewhere along his sholder or chest. Clare screamed once more. How had she let him get that distance. "Ughhhhh!! Die!"

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread