the light that feuled our fire then
[html]

*drools on new Zeke avatar*

Part of him wanting to repay the hybrid clansman in kind of the wounds he had been dealt that day. The cuts had scarred, but they were not visible, not like the the thick lines that cut across his chest left from the pale man he had killed. Still, he was no boy to be acting so brashly anymore. He was the defender of his pack and a new father. Unnecessary risks were risks he needed to avoid. Besides, Vigilante surely would not love him for starting some scuffle with the Inferni man due to a personal slight, even if he did technically have the right to attack. "I didn't expect you would." His lips were still curved down in a sharp frown. Even if he felt he deserved an apology, he had not thought to get one. Not in this situation and not from the de le Poer.

Haven huffed out a silent laugh at Ezekiel's comment. "I could have, not entirely sure why I didn't." Actually, he knew quite well why he hadn't. "Suppose you have my damn honor to thank for that one." It wouldn't have been right to attack with such a weighted advantage. Plus, Haven hadn't even wanted a fight. If the same anger had burned in him that had burned in Ezekiel, it would have been a far different story. "If it ever happens again though, don't hold your breath for the same luck." Finally a small grin made its way onto the Knight's face, a slight glimmer in his jade eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.hav_knight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hav_knight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hav_knight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hav_knight01 {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9643/haventable01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 60px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread