the light that feuled our fire then
[html]

300+

Haven was not a violent man by nature; he only employed it when it was necessary to protect his home or loved ones. He wondered if Ezekiel was the same or if he was a creature more given to bloodlust like so many thought of the coyote clan's inhabitants. Though he was Alaine's apprentice, and she trusted him with her infant son. The only thing that told him though was that at least the hybrid had a good grip on control when his blood wasn't heated. The Knight did not know what to make of this man before him and he doubted he would ever truly know him. As long as he posed no immediate threat, the Aatte was content to leave things as they stood though.

The ochre man chuckled softly at the other's half joke, half challenge. "I suppose so, though I would hope we would not have need of one." It was not fear or cowardice that made him say this, but only a sincere hope for peace between them. Haven was not one to go out looking for a fight and unless the Court came into conflict with the clan he could see no reason they should ever need to cross each other in earnest again. From what little he understood of Inferni they really only attacked when provoked and he could not imagine his pack would have any cause to go after them.

"Perhaps it's just Drogon's height you see," he said as he casually dismounted to help provide a barrier between the pup and the horse. "Though maybe you're right. I might not have been full grown when we crossed paths last." Jades looked over the coyote, noting the few scars he displayed. "We both have accumulated some decoration though I see." The bite mark on his arm was clear to see, as well as the claw marks across his chest.

<style type="text/css">
.hav_knight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hav_knight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hav_knight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hav_knight01 {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9643/haventable01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 60px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread