a reptile's tongue
[html]

<3 Grumpy Miqui is a butthead! But yay!

She hadn't noticed the missing boy at first, but it didn't take long after bringing Miqui back for her eyes to seek the shape of their ward. Tlantli never truly worried for Citlali; he was growing, and wasn't much younger than his aunt and uncles who had brought him to 'Souls. His disappearance merely caused unrest. Miqui, of course, didn't know what to look for. He hadn't been so close to the younger male as his fiery sister. She was the one who truly loved him.

It wasn't long before a familiar voice caused his aunt to twist in the entrance to his room. "Citlali. Usted me hizo preocuparse." His presence caused the den to fill with the scent of fresh air. The boy addressed his uncle, who merely grunted from his place in the opening to his sister's space. "Me alegro de que ustedes no morir." There was no warmth in his voice, but his meaning was clear; he was relatively happy to see the craftsman.

Citlali's aunt crossed the earthen floor to welcome the boy back with a common hug, her nose gently pressing to the fur of his cheek. She wasn't a physical creature outside of the moments when her family entered the den. There was no need to be. Her fingers twisted a bracelet she had found near her head with the gentlest touch. "Gracias por la pulsera, mi querido." Miqui gave a snort in the background; he didn't approve of the crafting Citlali did.

<style>
.tk-abandon {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.tk-abandon .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.tk-abandon .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.tk-abandon .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.tk-abandon p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.tk-abandon b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.tk-abandon i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.tk-abandon u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread