bring me peace
[html]

She had very little experience with pregnancy, but Caspa knew how exhausting it could be. She wondered if this woman had ridden far, and although she seemed animated enough, Caspa knew that sometimes energy could display itself when one was near one's final reserves. She should be careful, and continue the rest that Caspa had interrupted. The dog stepped forward, shrugging off her expansive leather coat. "Maybe you should rest some more. You can sit on this. It doesn't matter," she added flicking her eyes at the mud. "My name is Caspa, I am presently of Cour des Miracles. Which is a fair walk from here, so I'll rest with you, if you don't mind." She held out the edge of the coat, inviting Krystalle to take the other edge and help spread it over the ground. She was glad the coldest of the weather was past, her fur didn't have quite the fullness of a real wolf coat. It was a relief to feel the air on her actual fur without shrinking from the icy atmosphere. "Do you know of my pack? What is yours called?" She deduced from the general lack of enmity from the pregnant wolf that wherever it was, it probably wasn't on bad terms with hers. She was glad of this, but still a little wary; there was so much she didn't know about her new surroundings, and she was making quite a few assumptions in spending time with this stranger. What could be the harm though, really?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread