bring me peace
OOC: So sorry. All my posts seriously suck at the moment, and I have no idea why XD

[html]

Caspa felt small relief in the fact that at least she had got the other dog to momentarily smile. She wasn't sure she could offer any more help or advice than that. Krystalle said 'their dad' - not 'my mate', Caspa noted - was around and wanted to continue to be. Perhaps the omission of any kind of bond between the two of them - though of course it must exist, there must simply be some reason Krystalle wasn't alluding to it - was the reason she felt things were weird. But Caspa reminded herself, this was a family she knew nothing about, from a pack she'd never visited. She couldn't possibly know what things were like for Krystalle. She wanted to settle her mind though; stress and the general feeling of unease that she seemed to be suffering from was not going to help anybody. She cast her mind about for a distraction, then noticed the little bulge in the hem of her floor-spread coat. The twist of leather, with seeds inside. "Do you like flowers?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread