Letting Go
[html]OOC: No problem Smile

Fear’s gain of apprehension and shifting was the only sign to Euphoria a stranger was approaching them, all eyes and ears searching expectantly for a figure to appear and the stallion quickly clambered up to his feet. Euphoria rose slowly as the strange man on horseback approached, her dark equine clearly expressing his distaste to find that there was yet another stallion on these lands – his hoof rising and slamming into the ground in a manner of authority. ”وقف هذا الوقاحه” the woman hissed to her abrupt equine in a unravelling manner, before turning to the stranger with an awaiting clear expression upon her face – much like that of a book before ink has been spilt onto the page.

Sooty hands shifted her belt of ranged weaponry around to rest comfortably on her hips and she ran her translucent orbs over the man and his horse’s figure with a mild intrigue that his horse was painted in a similar way to her own, but varying markings. "Du shoulds rides more carefuls. Dere's rabbit traps du -NYEH-trampled." he broke out with. His accent was extremely foreign and it took her a moment or two to understand what he had just conversed to her. She did ride to the forest with some haste, but she was not aware such traps were laid. Despite her displeasure that this man was too lazy to hunt, she offered her assistance and sincerity as he was a member of the pack after all. ”My apologies, sir. I wasn’t aware such traps were laid” she returned to him in a polite, sincere tone. He had approached her in a respectful manner when in all right he could have been much more severe in his choice of words, and she sought to not leave an unpleasant taste in this canine’s mouth after their encounter. ” I would appreciate it if you would let me mend your traps, and gain back any potential kills you may have lost through my unawareness” She forwarded once more, to help numb any feelings of inconvenience that he might have had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread