Letting Go
[html]OOC: Your avvie makes me giggle :3

Her stallion grunted loudly in response to his shunning, a sinful grimace glaring across at the two strange creatures despite his orders, with blood-draped ears flattening against his dark arched neck, toned muscles readily tensed underneath his velvet pelt. She met his tri-coloured gaze with her ghostly own, and reckoned this man was one who seemed always to linger in a foul mood, with the irritated look upon his face. It also appeared to her that he had something wrong with him, from a twitch or vocal outburst which had occurred multiple times within just between them meeting and the russet shaded man dismounting his horse; however this wasn’t relevant to the situation, not that it would have been an obstacle to her anyways. "Mein name ist Cotl Ulrich.-FICK- Vho du?" He asked, her mind was still slightly baffled through his tone of accent, though the simple aid of hand gestures quickly cleared the fog.

”Euphoria” She returned almost robotically, the man proceeding to converse more "Du patrol die borders, rights? How far?" gathering up the route she had taken earlier that day welled in her mind, allowing a brief moment for her to flick her pestering fringe away from her eyes with a small sooty hand. ”Yes, the eastern borders alongside Anathema, Gabriel mentioned they’re trouble so I figured I would help double the patrol” she added alongside her previous comment, gesturing to the east with her maw as she said so and pronouncing her words in much softer tone. Her vibrant indigo dipped ears flattened partially with the thought that one of the members had been suspiciously killed in their lands; and even with her Aquila’s judgement that it would be foolish to spy on them a small germ of curiosity welled inside her mind of the countless possibilities of excitement she was missing out on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread