Letting Go
[html]OOC: +4

Her statement of her calling to the man seemed to have thrown him a little, and as he had mimicked the word over his tongue she turned to her mount and hissed some foreign words to his ears “يستدير والبقاء هناك، لا يكون مصدر ازعاج!” the noise slithered off her tongue in an affirmative manner, and all the stallion could do was turn and did as he was told. Maybe he was learning? Although this spell of permanent obedience was most probably a passing phase for him, it was a very good improvement – for now. She approached the apparent opposing stallion to Fear, intrigued by the spotted equine’s markings. Gently clicking her tongue she softly rolled the back of her hand over the stallion’s nares. Trouble ist rights.-FUCKINGJESTERSHITBITCH- Never trusts Anathema scents. She heard her new acquaintance from behind, but it didn’t take long to trigger a response from the woman however. ” Never, they are unpredictable and from what ive heard I would love to tear the shabby mutt that murdered one of our pack members to shreds, I’d make them fucking sorry.” It was quite blunt, but it was a fact from the woman’s mind.

She classed her pack as close relations, although not depicted by blood she still viewed them as it and whoever was opposition to them were the same to her with no questioning. Das Maschine He introduced her to his stallion, of whom she was now obsessed with. ”Beautiful, aren’t you?” she murmured to the equine with beautiful blue eyes, though they were not as ghostly as her own. She had then turned back to the man “That is Fear” she mildly added, her own steeds pricking slightly at the noise of her voice but remained with his rear facing them, his head hanging lowly in the mood of that of a sulk….

”Cotl, did you mark him yourself? Hes amazing” she questioned the male before he had asked about her own horse’s behaviour. ”yes, hes just a little…arrogant. I wouldn’t worry about him – I have him well trained” she had added before floating back over to her stallion’s still rear facing rump, then firmly patting it to show the man he was safe. ”أسفل” she summoned, her dark mount turning to face the man before lowering his mass to the ground – where after she placed herself on his back. ”الارتفاع ، ولدا طيبا.” had followed and the stallion had lifted himself to his feet without questioning and received a well earned pat from the woman for being a good boy.

[/html]

OOC Ending: The two rode around and fixed the broken traps and actually enjoyed each other’s company. Cotl told her where he resided in the mansion and she said she might visit sometime.

Messages In This Thread