Now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 374
Gah, short and sucky. Sorry >.<

In Character

Muffled echoes of laughter and voices filled the silence that was threatening to consume his room, the sounds just another reminder that he was home; that he was no longer alone. Such a small, trivial thing comforted him as he lay upon his bed. It was rare that he found himself alone these days, for the majority of his time lately had been occupied by friends and fellow pack members, along with meeting new people. Overall, each encounter had been positive; which was new, for he had grown accustomed to things going bad, it seemed odd that his life seemed to be on the up.

My life’s on the up and I’m sleeping in an underground cave huh? He rolled over to lie on his front, his arms curling and creating a small pillow for his head to rest on; his patchwork blanket lay tangled around his lower half, wrapped between his legs. He breathed heavily, his muscles completely relaxed into the soft surface of his bed, his mind in a different, happy place altogether.

Awhile back he had been a loner, travelling from one place to another, always alone, always looking over his shoulder. Now he was a domesticated pushover, how the times had changed him. Now all I need is an apron and some cooking skills and I could become a true domestic cave wolf.

A nervous, stuttering voice drew him away from his own little world. He groaned at the intrusion and refused to move from the comfy spot he was in. “What?” he called out, his voice heavy with sleep that would have taken him soon…

Slowly, he rolled onto his back and propped himself up onto his elbows and glowered at the unknown male. “Well, be quick with it. Some of us actually need and want sleep.” The harsh words escaped him, causing him to feel every so slightly guilty. He didn’t follow a set time table like the majority of canines seemed to do, he kind of slept when he wanted to and awoke when he felt like it, so the strange wolf was not to know he was sleeping…

But when someone wakes a moody wolf, they are to face his wrath. Regardless of who they are.

<style>
.AlakiAngel p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiAngel b {font-family:verdana; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiAngel-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiAngel {background-color:#d7dbe4; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5977/tbl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 223px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread