Now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

It's fine. c: Oh, poor, stupid Kase, you need to man up. Sorry for the slowness!

In Character

Like a scared little mouse he stood near the exit looking as if waiting to make a quick get away, well he would if need be. The surge of courage he was feeling was ever slowly edging away as his eyes darted around the room taking in the way it was decorated. It didn't have much, but surely enough for the one who lived. Yes, he was oblivious to that who was snuggled up in the dug in bed. Kase never was one for spotting the obvious things. He could thank his mother for that, such a ditzy, flighty woman was she.

Not a testy person, he stood there ever calm like the other was just standing there in front of him and having some sort of staring contest. A loud sigh exited his nose, maybe they weren't were after all? He picked the wrong room, didn't he? So, in all he very much looked like some creep standing in someone's empty room if another were to pass by. That was a lovely way to introduce oneself "hello, I'm mister creeper." He chuckled lowly at the thought.

Seeing as there was definitely no one in the room the wolfdog turned for the cloth door, that's when a voice arose. Though sleep laden and clearly not in an almost awake state it still caused the fellow to jump slightly, a scared little lamb. He turned back around just as the other propped himself up blue gaze now fixed on him in an unhappy manner. After the wolf spoke again Kase started to fumble over his own words trying form the right sentence. This wouldn't be a happy encounter would it?

"I-I...uhm, I'd j-just wanted to introd-duce myself.

That was good, right? It stated what he wanted as it was certain the other was not up for any sort of small, easy chit-chat. Boy, did he feel bad for waking him up, though. If he was the easy to anger type he'd probably act the same way if rudely woken up, but he was a yesman so no such thing would ever happen.He watched the wolf who could have easily just walked over and gave him a smack then pushed him out and that was what he was afraid of. Well, a smack was better than the other thoughts that always ran wild.

<style>
.Kase1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kase1 b {color:#bc9211;}
.Kase1-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kase1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bc9211; text-shadow:#bc9211 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kase1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kase1 {background-color:#fde99b; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a2840b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4503/kh3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread