Now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

Bleh, don't really like this post.

In Character

When he was young he once over heard his parents arguing, well more so his mother was arguing, but his father's voice was stern in tone. He wasn't sure what they were talking about, but he caught a name and the word "son." He didn't quite understand and soon began asking about this "son" and quickly grew jealous and confused with the answers. Who was this boy? Why did he get his father and he didn't? Was he more special than Kase? Why did this faceless boy get the things he wasn't getting? It wasn't fair. He grew numb to what his father said in their lessons, a sign of anger in the calm boy, and soon enough Jay stopped coming. He never tried to figure why, though, he didn't care. If he wanted to be with this other boy than so be it.

So this was that boy? He couldn't grab a name he threw it out long, long ago in an attempt to "forgive and forget" and, boy, did it work. Unlike the other he held no anger, his fury was gone and done and was replaced by a bit of curiosity. As it wasn't everyday one met some distant relative type person. Did he count as a relative? Surely he did? This...was him, right? Of course he had to be unless Jay raised yet another child? This one not the boy he knew about? Whoever he was he knew his father somehow.

His flight instinct was much strong than the fight as his body just burned to to turn and run for Hell itself, but he ignored it, but that didn't mean he wasn't nervous. He was all kinds of nervous and more and then all those emotions stopped for a minute when the male spoke a last time this time in words he actually knew. It was that boy, he knew his name and spoke in tongue Jay told him of. But of course he forgot the name. As the male started circling him staring him down with a look of pure hate his emotions started working again. Flight tugging him even harder now.

"Y-Ye-Yes. ...A-And you? I-I-I know you, w-well of you. N-Name?

This would make him angrier, wouldn't it?

<style>
.Kase1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kase1 b {color:#bc9211;}
.Kase1-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kase1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bc9211; text-shadow:#bc9211 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kase1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kase1 {background-color:#fde99b; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a2840b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4503/kh3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread