Screaming in the silence;;
[html]
Ooc. WC: 267

The night was quiet and Axelle sat there quietly listening to the crickets chirping. Her relaxation was disturbed, however, when she caught a nearby scent of a coyote. And it kept getting stronger, which meant the coyote was drawing closer. She stood in her spot with her hackles raised slightly, and her ears pointed forward in alert mode. The brute came out from the darkness of the night and showed himself in the moons light.

He was kind of short for a coyote, but he stood tall. All the little ones believed they were tough. Fighters, while all they were, were just pip squeaks. She stepped forward into what little light the moon was showing, but awfully close to her tree, and showed herself. She was nervous, but it didn’t show on her bodily expressions or in her face. Just in her mind. She kept her eyes on him, not trusting him at all.

Technically, I am not on the pack lands, I’m on the border. Made sure of it. I’m not too close to the actual lands, am I?

She must’ve been or else he wouldn’t have come to find her. She kept her eyes on him, now looking at his features and realizing he was quite handsome for a coyote. She loved the bigger ears he had. The shortness she didn’t know if she could do with, but it was a minor setback.

I’m Axelle, and I’m just a traveler. Hence, I’m passing through.

That was all he needed to know. It was all he asked. Her name and her business, which she stated both.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread