Screaming in the silence;;
[html]

Revan patiently stared at the pinpricks until finally he saw movement, and the female showed herself to the light of the moon. Well..this certainly wasn't what Revan had expected. A female wolf stood before him, half snow white, and half jet black. Such a unique coat color... The moment the last word left the female's mouth, he took a deep sniff around him, spotting the line of skulls before he managed to pick up the scent. "Well I suppose you're not actually trespassing then, though you are fairly close for the comfort of the pack."

It wasn't hard to notice the look she was giving him, even in the darkness. He wasn't stupid, he knew he wasn't exactly bad looking, but it still always managed to surprise him as to how many looks he could receive in the presence of females. With Axelle's introduction, Revan didn't see any more reasons to be defensive or hostile to the wolfess. She wasn't trespassing, and he had done his job. Now he was curious about the wolfess, so he decided to approach her, albeit slowly so as not to startle her.

"Axelle, hmm? That's a unique name, just like your fur color. I'm Revan and obviously I am a member of Inferni. I don't really share the pack's dominant prejudice of wolves or dogs however, as I grew up in a pack with many different species of dogs, coyotes, wolves, and jackals, and they all didn't seem inferior or worth scummy treatment to me." He sniffed deeply at the air. "Tell me Axelle, are you part-wolf, or are you pure-wolf?" By this time Revan was close enough for her to see all of his details, particularly his face tattoo, and he could see her as well.

How did he become so lucky?

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread