Screaming in the silence;;
[html]
Post with Kemo for God Sakes !! I’m going to PM you. WC: 252

The coyote brute stepped closer toward her. It was then that she noticed him eying her fur color, as most others did, but not with such obvious expressions. She didn’t mind, though. You’re fairly close for the comfort of the pack. She was, wasn’t she? Axelle took a step sideways and looked toward the brute.

I am? Well, I can leave if you’d like. I’m not one for trespassing.

She didn’t exactly like getting into things while trespassing because then it was definitely her fault, and she couldn’t pin the blame on anyone else. Plus, trespassing was bound to get bloody most of the time around these parts. Especially Inferni. She began to walk off slowly knowing either he would answer her, or stop her from going. His next sentence did, however, and she stopped and faced him again.

This one brought up the fur color. What a brave soul. Not many had done so, probably out of politeness for not making her feel weird about it. The thing was, though, it didn’t make her feel weird at all. It actually made her feel kind of special that she carried a gene that made others notice her. The other, now she knew as Revan, kept sniffing the air probably trying to get information on her. He was still asking questions, which gave her the gist that he wasn’t getting much from the air.

All wolf. And yourself? Are you all coyote, or half and half?

She smiled at the fur color part.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread