Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]
OOC: i love kryssy so much <3 so cute.

The woman refused to help him. Mars cocked his head and turned a mismatched ear back on his chocolate furred head. What doesn't feel good Krystalle? Maybe I can help.. the man suggested, wondering what had been wrong with the woman for her to not be acting normal. He did know that they had not been on the best of terms the last few weeks, but Mars was willing to let everything be pushed aside and for the two to live peacefully in the house together. She was quick to change the subject though, going to ask him the question that he didn't know the answer of. Both of his ears fell back this time and he looked at the ground. His brows furrowed and he frowned. I was uhm..hoping that you knew the answer to that question.. the man told the woman, his hand going to his shaggy hair almost nervously He held a frown on his face as he decided to look back up at the woman. I think that Bart might have left them somewhere...My sled is gone too.. the man suggested, openly blaming his second personality for the missing of these objects because what other explanation was there? There was missing things half the time in the Russo hose and it was mostly because of Bartholomew's dumb ass self.

Mars walked more into the room, to where his full form was viewable to the woman. I can't make clothing for you without your dimensions, you know that, right Krystalle? the man asked, going back to the whole "I need yo to help me measure you" deal. It was hard for Mars to be in the mood to measure and then work on a dress. He was slightly put off though, wondering what was wrong with the woman since they hadn't really interacted in awhile. Did Mars...do something to make her like this all of a sudden even though his personality, the Mars one had been noticeably not present. Either it had been Bartholomew, or Hurricane (though he knew not of Hurricane and his actions) most of the time, and this had been one of the first times he was out as himself. He looked at the back of the 'hawked woman and he cocked his head still. Can you look at me? the man asked, wondering why she was staying turned away from him.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 403
[/html]

Messages In This Thread